Estonian Customer Support in sunny Athens!
Your future job in Athens:
- Contact with the Estonian customer and answer various questions via chat, mail or telephone.
- Participate in a professional and international team.
- Daily work with PC
- Enjoy working with a nice weather and near to the beach with a great team.
- Last but not least this is an important addition in your CV.
Why you should not miss this opportunity?
- You get a free flight ticket.
- First two weeks in a hotel free of charge.
- A welcome team will be waiting for you to help you integrate in the Greek culture.
- Full- paid training.
- Health insurance
- Your native language is Estonian
- Good communication skills in English (B2 minimum)
- High school diploma
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fixed amount of salary and monthly bonuses.
- An unforgettable life experience that will benefit you for the rest of your life!
- It is a relaxed working environment with a great team.
- Are you performing well? Then you get a performance bonus!
- The employer organizes fun monthly activities.
- During the year also 13th and 14th salary
- Improve your language skills(Free Greek courses)
- Overtime working, weekend, holidays (+ 75%)
Place of work: abroad
Salary: by agreement
Required languages: Estonian (native) and English (B2)
Worktype: Full time