Polish Customer Support in Greece
Your future job in Athens:
- Contact with the Polish customers and ensuring a great support for them via chat, mail, or telephone.
- Participate in a professional and international team.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand.
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
Why you should not miss this opportunity?
- You get a free flight ticket.
- 2-4 weeks in a hotel free of charge to make your relocation much smoother
- A full-paid certified training.
- A welcome team will be waiting for you to help you integrate into the Greek culture.
- Private health insurance.
Discover the special and beautiful places this historic city has to offer & enjoy the rich culture of theater and literature at the array of museums, bars, restaurants and cafés.
Don´t hesitate, apply and start the adventure!
- Fluency in Polish language.
- Very good communication skills in English (B2+).
- Good computer and technical skills.
- Being resourceful & able to multitask.
- Ability to adapt and adjust according to customer personality, culture, and profile.
- Competitive monthly salary for the Greek job market.
- During the year also 2 extra salaries per year.
- Full-paid training by certified instructors.
- Professional growth & development opportunities.
- Working within an international team.
- Numerous benefits and discounts.
- Company events.
- Improving your language skills (free Greek courses).